Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.47 in (1033.7 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Salina Municipal Airport (KSLN)
Lat: 38.8 Lon: -97.65 Elev: 1271ft.
9 Miles W Falun KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 45. Wind chill values as low as zero early. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Areas of fog after 3am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 24. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 43. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. North northwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ellsworth County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE