Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.81 in (1009.9 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salina Municipal Airport (KSLN)
Lat: 38.8°N Lon: 97.65°W Elev: 1271ft.
9 Miles W Falun KS
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of drizzle before midnight, then a chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 9am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 42. Breezy, with a north wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ellsworth County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE