Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.69 in (1039.3 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jefferson City Memorial Airport (KJEF)
Lat: 38.59 Lon: -92.16 Elev: 548ft.
3 Miles SSW Chamois MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny and cold, with a high near 20. North wind around 7 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after 1am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 14. East wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow and freezing drizzle before noon, then a chance of freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 27. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Osage County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE