Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 17 G 26 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-21°F (-29°C)
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Mather Airport (KMHR)
Lat: 38.55°N Lon: 121.3°W Elev: 95ft.
Fair Oaks CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 75. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE