Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Mather Airport (KMHR)
Lat: 38.55 Lon: -121.3 Elev: 95ft.
Fair Oaks CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain before 4am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Low around 36. South southeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers before 10am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE