Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Manassas Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KHEF)
Lat: 38.72 Lon: -77.52 Elev: 194ft.
2 Miles WSW Dale City VA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near 33. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Rain and snow showers. High near 42. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE