Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
BEN BOLT (BENC1)
Lat: 38.590836°N Lon: 120.933622°W Elev: 905ft.
3 Miles SSW El Dorado Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind around 5 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers, mainly before 11am. High near 68. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 44. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 45. Light and variable wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE