Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819 Lon: -120.241583 Elev: 5240ft.
21 Miles ESE Placerville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 59 by 5pm. Light and variable wind becoming west 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 5 to 11 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light and variable wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE