Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento International Airport (KSMF)
Lat: 38.70139 Lon: -121.59389 Elev: 26ft.
3 Miles ESE Woodland CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 40. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE