Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Mather Airport (KMHR)
Lat: 38.55 Lon: -121.3 Elev: 95ft.
Fair Oaks CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE