Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
BEN BOLT (BENC1)
Lat: 38.590836°N Lon: 120.933622°W Elev: 905ft.
6 Miles W Diamond Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. East wind around 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Light east wind.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 66. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE