Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
BEN BOLT (BENC1)
Lat: 38.590836 Lon: -120.933622 Elev: 905ft.
6 Miles W Diamond Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Snow likely after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. East wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Snow. Low around 32. South southeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE