Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Mather Airport (KMHR)
Lat: 38.55°N Lon: 121.3°W Elev: 95ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 48. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 45. Northeast wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE