Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Mather Airport (KMHR)
Lat: 38.55 Lon: -121.3 Elev: 95ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Thursday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Rain, mainly after 4pm. High near 46. South southeast wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain before 10pm, then rain and snow likely. Low around 35. Southeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE