Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manassas Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KHEF)
Lat: 38.72 Lon: -77.52 Elev: 194ft.
3 Miles WNW Dale City VA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Saturday Rain and snow, mainly after 1pm. High near 39. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE