Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.34 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montrose, Montrose Regional Airport (KMTJ)
Lat: 38.505°N Lon: 107.8975°W Elev: 5758ft.
8 Miles ENE Olathe CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Gunnison and Uncompahgre River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE