Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.854167°N Lon: 120.024167°W Elev: 6248ft.
5 Miles ESE Carson Pass CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 42. East wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE