Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.08 in (1019.7 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Elkins-Randolph County-Jennings Randolph Field (KEKN)
Lat: 38.89°N Lon: 79.85°W Elev: 1948ft.
4 Miles NNE Centralia WV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Calm wind. Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light west after midnight. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.