Developing storm will spread rain across eastern U.S.; thunderstorms in the Southeast
A storm system developing in the South will move up the Mississippi River Valley on Sunday bringing rainfall to much of the eastern U.S., along with thunderstorms in the southeastern states. Some of the thunderstorms in the Southeast could produce large hail, damaging wind and heavy rain.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity92% Wind SpeedWNW 7 G 17 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
BLACK CANYON (LPRC2)
Lat: 38.542778°N Lon: 107.686944°W Elev: 8560ft.
Crawford CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Snow likely, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. West wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast after midnight. Monday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.