Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819°N Lon: 120.241583°W Elev: 5240ft.
17 Miles S South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 41 by 5pm. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Rain and snow likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 46. South southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain and snow likely before 10pm, then snow. Low around 30. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE