Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.74 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.65°N Lon: 88.97°W Elev: 571ft.
4 Miles SE Keyesport IL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Occasional rain after 7pm. Low around 35. South wind 8 to 17 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely before 2pm, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a north wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clinton County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE