Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.65 in
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.65 Lon: -88.97 Elev: 571ft.
4 Miles SE Keyesport IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday A chance of freezing rain after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 34. South wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday Night Freezing rain and sleet likely before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clinton County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE