Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, McClellan Airfield Airport (KMCC)
Lat: 38.66667°N Lon: 121.4°W Elev: 75ft.
2 Miles NNW North Highlands CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday A chance of rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 69. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain likely after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE