Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, McClellan Airfield Airport (KMCC)
Lat: 38.66667 Lon: -121.4 Elev: 75ft.
2 Miles NNW North Highlands CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 4am. Widespread frost, mainly after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 10am. Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE