Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.2 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Huntington, Tri-State Airport (KHTS)
Lat: 38.38°N Lon: 82.55°W Elev: 830ft.
2 Miles SSE Waterloo OH
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 48. West wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly before 5pm. High near 51. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lawrence County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE