Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819°N Lon: 120.241583°W Elev: 5240ft.
16 Miles SSW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. East wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Breezy, with an east wind 23 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. East wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE