Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 2 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.5 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Belvoir (KDAA)
Lat: 38.73°N Lon: 77.18°W Elev: 89ft.
Mount Vernon VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fairfax County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE