Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manassas Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KHEF)
Lat: 38.72 Lon: -77.52 Elev: 194ft.
3 Miles WSW Vint Hill Farms Station VA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 14 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Fauquier, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE