Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.66444°N Lon: 106.8475°W Elev: 8006ft.
6 Miles NE Almont CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before midnight, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Elk and Sawatch Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE