Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedS 4 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819°N Lon: 120.241583°W Elev: 5240ft.
23 Miles SW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 33. Windy, with an east wind 28 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with an east wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind around 7 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE