Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, McClellan Airfield Airport (KMCC)
Lat: 38.66667 Lon: -121.4 Elev: 75ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE