Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 13 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, McClellan Airfield Airport (KMCC)
Lat: 38.66667°N Lon: 121.4°W Elev: 75ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly before 11am. High near 71. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE