Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819 Lon: -120.241583 Elev: 5240ft.
20 Miles SW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 13. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40. East wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. East wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. East wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE