Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 14 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028°N Lon: 117.08722°W Elev: 5426ft.
42 Miles ENE Hawthorne NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE