Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 9 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
BALD MTN LOC (BDMC1)
Lat: 38.904167°N Lon: 120.705222°W Elev: 4613ft.
15 Miles E Placerville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 47. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am, then a chance of showers. High near 56. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 38. East wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE