Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.66 in (1039.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
2 Miles SSW Saint Charles MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday A chance of freezing rain before 3pm, then a chance of rain between 3pm and 5pm, then a chance of freezing rain after 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 35. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Charles County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE