Heavy Snow For the Southern Rockies with Heavy Rain for Portions of the Southwest
A moist flow off the Pacific will bring heavy rain to southern California and Arizona with heavy snow for the southern Rocky Mountains Monday. More freezing rain is possible from the southern Plains to the central Mississippi Valley. Heavy snow is also expected for portions of New England and upstate New York Monday.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedSE 5 G 7 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
FISH SPRINGS (FISN2)
Lat: 38.924694°N Lon: 119.64175°W Elev: 5230ft.
4 Miles N Markleeville CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Monday Scattered snow showers, mainly before 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. East wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60.