Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 7 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
HOLBROOK JUNCTION (HBKNV)
Lat: 38.72778°N Lon: 119.55544°W Elev: 5357ft.
4 Miles N Markleeville CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 53. East wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East wind around 5 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE