Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedSSE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
HOLBROOK JUNCTION (HBKNV)
Lat: 38.72778 Lon: -119.55544 Elev: 5357ft.
4 Miles W Wellington NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24. East wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE