Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 8 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
HOLBROOK JUNCTION (HBKNV)
Lat: 38.72778°N Lon: 119.55544°W Elev: 5357ft.
4 Miles W Wellington NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Isolated showers after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE