Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 21 G 30 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Tonopah, Tonopah Airport (KTPH)
Lat: 38.06028 Lon: -117.08722 Elev: 5426ft.
52 Miles ENE Hawthorne NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Light north northeast wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE