Nor'easter winding down as new system approaches Northeast, record-breaking warmth continues across central U.S.
The nor'easter that brought 2-3 feet of snow to parts of the Northeast is winding down, with heavy snow and strong winds continuing across eastern Maine on Wednesday. Another round of snow is expected across the Northeast Thursday into Friday. Meanwhile, temperatures as much as 25-35 degrees above normal will continue across the central U.S.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
TAYLOR PARK (TRXC2)
Lat: 38.81861°N Lon: 106.60833°W Elev: 9207ft.
13 Miles NNW Pitkin CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 16. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Friday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Snow likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 15. East southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.