Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
CW5671 Pope Valley (C5671)
Lat: 38.70217 Lon: -122.38633 Elev: 500ft.
12 Miles E Middletown CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Widespread frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 23. Light north northeast wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE