Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
CW5671 Pope Valley (C5671)
Lat: 38.70217 Lon: -122.38633 Elev: 500ft.
14 Miles E Middletown CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Friday Rain after 4pm. High near 42. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 35. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE