Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
CW5671 Pope Valley (C5671)
Lat: 38.70217°N Lon: 122.38633°W Elev: 500ft.
14 Miles E Middletown CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. North wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE