Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity69% Wind SpeedNA Barometer30.03 in Dewpoint51°F (11°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
CW5671 Pope Valley (C5671)
Lat: 38.70217°N Lon: 122.38633°W Elev: 500ft.
9 Miles ESE Hidden Valley Lake CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Thursday A 50 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the morning. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Saturday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Breezy. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.