Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1015.9 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Covington / Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky (KCVG)
Lat: 39.05 Lon: -84.67 Elev: 886ft.
3 Miles SSW Florence IN
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Rain. Steady temperature around 45. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain before 4am, then rain or freezing rain. Low around 32. North wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain, freezing rain, and sleet before noon, then snow and sleet between noon and 2pm, then snow after 2pm. The freezing rain and snow could be heavy at times. High near 34. North wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.3 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before 2am. Low around 14. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. North wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Snow before 3pm, then freezing rain and sleet between 3pm and 5pm, then rain, freezing rain, and sleet after 5pm. High near 32. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain or freezing rain. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gallatin County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE