Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lincoln Regional Karl Harder Field (KLHM)
Lat: 38.9092 Lon: -121.3513 Elev: 121ft.
2 Miles SW Loomis CA
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Rain likely. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 44. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow. Low around 34. South southeast wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Rain and snow showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE