Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 13 G 27 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.738364°N Lon: 122.144686°W Elev: 354ft.
14 Miles WNW Esparto CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 45. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE