Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.738364 Lon: -122.144686 Elev: 354ft.
14 Miles WNW Esparto CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. South wind around 6 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE