Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
CRESTED BUTTE (CBUC2)
Lat: 38.87861°N Lon: 106.97611°W Elev: 8860ft.
7 Miles SW Crested Butte CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. West wind around 10 mph. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight. Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Friday A chance of snow before 3pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Friday Night Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.