Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity33% Wind SpeedNE 10 mph Barometer30.51 in Dewpoint14°F (-10°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Hays Municipal Automatic Weather Observing/Report (KHYS)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 99.27°W Elev: 1998ft.
2 Miles N Cedar Bluff KS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. East wind around 9 mph. Tonight Patchy frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 28. South southeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Saturday Patchy frost before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southeast wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 23 mph. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.