Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819°N Lon: 120.241583°W Elev: 5240ft.
21 Miles WSW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 63. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 41. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE