Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 1 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819°N Lon: 120.241583°W Elev: 5240ft.
23 Miles ENE Placerville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 39. South wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers, mainly before 11am. High near 51. South southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. East wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE