Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNNW 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819 Lon: -120.241583 Elev: 5240ft.
23 Miles ENE Placerville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE