Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSSE 2 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
BALD MTN LOC (BDMC1)
Lat: 38.904167 Lon: -120.705222 Elev: 4613ft.
9 Miles NE Placerville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 38. East northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Motherlode, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE