Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lincoln Regional Karl Harder Field (KLHM)
Lat: 38.9092°N Lon: 121.3513°W Elev: 121ft.
7 Miles NNW Roseville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE