Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 1 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819°N Lon: 120.241583°W Elev: 5240ft.
14 Miles WSW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain before 10pm, then rain and snow. Low around 34. South southwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers. High near 39. Southwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE