Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedESE 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
OWENS CAMP (OWNC1)
Lat: 38.735819 Lon: -120.241583 Elev: 5240ft.
14 Miles WSW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. East wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE