Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
LITTLE DOLORES (LDRC2)
Lat: 38.968556°N Lon: 108.94425°W Elev: 6796ft.
10 Miles SSW Glade Park CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North northeast wind around 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Uncompahgre Plateu/Dallas Divide, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE