Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.3 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Ukiah, Ukiah Municipal Airport (KUKI)
Lat: 39.12583 Lon: -123.20083 Elev: 614ft.
7 Miles NE Cloverdale OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Low around 29. West wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a temperature rising to near 33 by 11am, then falling to around 27 during the remainder of the day. North northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39. Light northwest wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE