Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedWSW 1 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
BALD MTN LOC (BDMC1)
Lat: 38.904167 Lon: -120.705222 Elev: 4613ft.
14 Miles NE Placerville CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. East wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE