Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 11 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
BALD MTN LOC (BDMC1)
Lat: 38.904167°N Lon: 120.705222°W Elev: 4613ft.
14 Miles NE Placerville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. East northeast wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE