Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
Read More... Humidity31% Wind SpeedSW 2 G 10 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint35°F (2°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
BALD MTN LOC (BDMC1)
Lat: 38.904167°N Lon: 120.705222°W Elev: 4613ft.
14 Miles NE Placerville CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light and variable wind. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming south in the morning. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Saturday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.