Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
2 Miles WNW Coral Hills MD
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of rain, mainly before 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain before 1am, then a chance of snow and sleet after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Snow and sleet before noon, then a chance of snow between noon and 4pm. High near 33. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE