Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1025.6 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
3 Miles W Coral Hills MD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light east wind.
- Saturday A chance of snow before 10am, then rain, snow, and sleet likely between 10am and 1pm, then rain after 1pm. High near 37. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 3am. Low around 34. East wind around 6 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE